Aircon matrix as oil cooler?

Hi all,

whilst stripping out all the junk from my Alfetta to convert to a hillclimb car I
couldn't help but notice that the aircon matrix (the bit which fits under the dash) has a
striking similarity to an engine oil cooler.  Does anyone what pressure these can be run
at as it would make a dandy oil cooler - and save me a few $$ if it could do the trick.

Also can someone tell me what the oil pressure should be for a 1797cc twin cam motor?

John

from Sunny South Africa