'86 Veloce Clutch

Fellow Alfisti,

While working on my car over this past week.  My brother and I attempted
to replace the fluid for the clutch.  Well, after about 10 tries we
cannot get the car to go into gear once we start it.  It only grinds and
will not go into any gear.

The clutch peddle seems stiff enough, but no dice with getting it into
gear.  Is there something that we are missing, some trick or
idiosyncracy about the alfa clutch system that we were not aware of? I
hope so.

Please help, my car is just a decoration in his garage right now.

Thank you,

Marcus Banasik
'86 Spider Veloce