re: TS spark advance

Mattias,

An interesting question.  On the Motronic TS engines, spark
advance is controlled in the computer. The distributors are the
dumb variety, without any idle advance of any sort.

What we need to find for you is what the book says the computer
does.  Somehow I think you would do better just trying some
"standard" settings and keeping an ear out for pinging.

Some respected book like "How to hot rod Alfa 2 Litre engines"
would probably have a good discussion on this.

Cheers,
david
89 ALFA75 TS.