Fiat sale of Alfa?

I dont know if anyone is in the know about this but I spent an
evening with a friend on wed whose brother works for Selenia in
Milan, the friend is also Milanese. She said that he felt Agnelli was
trying to sell the Alfa marque and may close it down if  he was
unable to. Apparently the Milan factory is closing. The info was a
bit sketchy so I really cant vouch for its accuracy but this guy
certainly works in the buisness.
Mike salter