Alfa Ro80

Hi Kerry,
I'm guessing this should be an NSU Ro80. NSU was folded into Audi in the
early seventies. Basically, the car was very innovative,  but a market
failure due to poor reliability (gee, where have I heard that before?).
Here's a link to a small page about them:
http://members.aol.com/trochoids/03a.htm
I'm sure you can find more information on the web fairly easily.
Chris Keen
'77 spider (no Wankel - what happened to the guy who was doing that,
anyways?)