Tun signal ind.

HELP
I am about to pull my hair out on this one....
I have a 74 spider and have been havening problems getting the turn
indicators working.  I think my main problem is that I don't have the wires
connected properly.  This is what I can figure:
A black wire runs from the turn indicator switch to the "31" post on the
turn indicator box
A blue wire runs from the turn indication switch to the "R" post on the
hazard light.
A Blue w/black stripe wire runs from the turn indicator switch to the "L"
post on the back of the hazard switch
I know that on the indicator box that post 49 is for power
and that post 49a goes tot he turn indicator light.
I do not know where KBL goes
And I know that a blue stripped wire goes from the turn signal indicator
box to the hazard switch but I don't know where.

After that I don't know.  I can make the hazard flash and all the lights
work (but not to the point what the signals signal)  This is done by
toughing various wires around (I know not a smart thing to do...)
If anyone has a idea It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Glenn