Milano ABS pump cross-reference/Overheating

I a told that the ATE pump used on Milanos was also used on similar year BMWs,
Saabs, Lincolns, Mercedes. Jaguar, Merkur, and possibly even Buick Reatta's. If
any digesters out there have any of these, could you please have a look and
identify a particular model/year and if you also have a Milano w/ABS if the
connectors are the same. Remanufactured pumps are available with one year
warranty for many of the above makes (of course no listing for Alfa).
Alternately, I've found a shop that will sell a used one with a 90 day warranty
for 175 bucks. Opinions on whether this is worth it.

Also, to those who have taken interest in/assisted (thanks Fred D.) with helping
me to find the cause of my hot running Milano, a recent gathering of V6ers
(sitting around hand testing fan CFMs) collectively believes my fan is the
cause. I must say compared to the stock Milano fan, my aftermarket "High CFM"
model doesn't suck ( or rather does, depending how you look at it). So next
week, the stock fan goes back in, a bit of a tight squeeze I assume due to it's
rather larger, protruding motor, and the width of the aluminum rad but a
relatively cheap, painless gasp before I have to start tearing down the motor (
or looking for a 24Valver to squeeze into the .....Hmmmm.....)

Alfa digesters are great people, Thanks in advance for all the input and for
that which I've already received.

Giovanni
88 Verde (12V of course)

End of alfa-digest V7 #1172