for a friend

If you can use any of these, contact Eliot.

Andy
Here's my list of things to sell, obo on all items.

Two 40 DCOE Webers Carbs w/everything it's just missing the cleaners
and the throttle linkage that goes from the bell crank to the firewall  $300

1750 engine from a '71 GTV
Balanced, blueprinted, polished intakes, spica injection.  Runs very well,
uses little oil.
New starter, waterpump in the last year. I'm building a 2 liter to replace
it.
I'll deliver anywhere in New England $600