pipe seals...

My car began to make an annoying "TIC TIC" noise, and I've detected
it comes from the pipes just off the engine. It happens because the
seal has been spitted out, and needs to be replaced. Quite typical
trouble on all 75, my old 1600 did it 3 o 4 times in all her life
by my side.
Sounds all ok, but I got a problem: that damn turbo I MUST remove
to access the pipes place! :(  Does somebody know a way to replace
the bloody seal w/o tearing down the turbine ??
Is is possible to access to the place from the bottom of the car ?
Have I no hopes ?? :-)  I mean... if turbine removal is the only
solution, I must take it to an Alfa mechanic... I'm not qualified
to mess up with such delicate parts.  Mistakes would be pretty
expensive, but if it can stay there, I might do the task myself.

Thanx in advance.

nodoubt,
937 landpilot
"A lifetime isn't enough"