GTV Brakes

I have to second Dana Loomis' comments on the stock system being good.
I replaced my very worn discs with a set of Brembo's for just about 100
dollars and put new pads from Ereminas (not stock but not full on race)
on the car.

Absolutely love the way these brakes stop the car and in a huge way. B4
the overhaul the brakes were marginal at best with the worn rotors. Pads
by the way still had serviceable life in them but with new rotors on I
didnt want to cheap out.

This car still feeeeeeels like it brakes better than my brothers 97'
Jetta and a whole host of other cars including my Audi  w/ABS!

Unless you reeeaallly start getting serious about racing the car I would
suggest that you make sure the system is performing as well as was
originally intended with an upgrade to the pads at least.

My laymans 2cents and experience.

Take care and good luck,

Antonio

67'Giulia Super - For Sale