RE: 1750's or 2000's?

>arghhhh!
>
>one of the reasons i like the '71 gtv is the gorgeous dashboard.  i ended up
>removing the dash from my gtv, stripping the vinyl off the top, and doing a
>pretty neat installation of a dash cap.  then, just as the dash was going to
>
>well, that perfect dash has been sitting in my garage for almost three years
>now.  tonight i was giving a visiting digester a tour of the garage and what
>did i find?  the perfect dash has cracked!  just sitting there, no exposure
>to sunlight and no real exposure to extreme temperatures.
>oh well...

  (etc)

>bs

Brian

Do you have to scare me like that??!! My story is ALMOST the same as yours
- - almost. Love the '71 dash and instruments, found a pristine dash which
has been stored in my basement  for about 10 years .. and I hope it isn't
cracked!! Guess what I'll be doing tonight when I get home..?

Les in Wellington, New Zealand