75TS/Milano trailer hitch

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a trailer hitch for my 75 TwinSpark to pull a 2 axis open
trailer for a race car. Total weight would be some 1,000kg.
Is any of you have one to sell or any good source?
I also remember one of you digesters wrote he had the diagrams etc. Could I
have a copy for me or lead me in some way or another?
Cheers,

Taiju Kobayashi
Tokyo, Japan
'91 75TS
'66 Giulia GTV "Corsa"(not for the trailer, 'cos too heavy for 75TS;-)