Milano door locks

I posted a while back about the screwy door locks in my 89 Milano...
Whenever I get out and lock the doors from the outside, the locks
immediately pop back up. As soon as I turn the key and the all the locks
go down, then come back up. It used to only do it once and a while, and
if I played with it long enough it would eventually stay put, but now I
can't lock it at all... even from the inside, they all pop back up. This
is obviously very annoying and I'm very reluctant to leave my car
unlocked for hours and hours at a time. ANY advice would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you!

   -Chip
89 Milano
San Diego, CA