Lodge plugs

> I understand the HL and 2HL aka Golden Lodge plugs are recommended by Alfa
> for the 4 cylinder cars.
> Alfa recommends the HL-E and 2HL-E for the 6 cylinder cars.  What is the
> difference between the Gold and Silver series? I note that International
> lists the Golden Lodge plugs for BOTH the 4 and 6 cylinder cars.
> Thanks
>
> Tony Brucia

In the USA there is a 2HL and an HL, marked "usa". If I am correct,
Silver Lodge are either obsolete or not sold in the USAI have a few old
ones at home, novel in that they have a bright blue insulator.

I'm playing with these new Bosch Super 4 platinums... Seem to run good
in the 6's. Lodge is a good plug, but vulnerable to fouling.

One opinion...
- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
Mastro Alfa Romeo / Subaru Inc. 800.683.ALFA
Home of SuperPro Polyurethane bushings and Magnecor Wires
Alfa Digest photo page: http://mastroalfa.com/digest.htm
Tampa Florida USA