Race Parts & Other

I have some parts laying around the shop that may of interest or need to
someone on the Digest.
1) Complete set of carburettors ( 6 Delorto`s ) from Alfa Sei, Includes
carbs,manifolds,linkage and air filter assembly. Used untill this year on my
gtv6 solo car. some extra jets & pieces.  No! you cannot use these on U.S.
Fuel Inj. heads. $600.00

2) Set race cams for V6 motors. Apx.12.5 lift, 280 degree duration at .050
lift. (apx.300 total duration)  Regrind type in very good cond. Req. normal
race head mods. These are not street cams!  $350.00

3)  5  14x6 Five Spoke Campy Alloy Wheels from Spider Veloce. Four are in
excellent condition and have  NEW Toyo Proxes  215-60VR-14 mounted. These
have NO miles. The fifth wheel is undamaged but slightly off color and
stained with slick spare mounted. Will not separate.  $600.00
    The above stuff is in Pensacola,Fl. and shipping will be at buyers
expense.

     To  comment on the ongoing thread of 5 on 98 mm wheels and 5 on 100 mm
wheels, I have used the latter on several 6 cyl, Alfas including the race car
for 2 years until it was converted to NASCAR hubs,with no problems.  As a
fabricator I understand that my approach is perhaps askew from those who read
the literature, but what really matters is reaching the goal!    Richard

84 GTV6
GTV6  GUT 2  car (well it resembles a GTV6)
67 GTJr Vintage race car
Zink Z 14 Formula Atlantic

End of alfa-digest V7 #1164