B353 Castrol

Hi Gang!

Am I lucky or what?
I was commenting with some friends that this year Castrol wasn't
sponsoring and that I had to get a great deal on engine oils, when they
gave me a few jugs of something that is supposed to be the best racing
oil, used by the top teams (well, they belong to one big team, which
will remain nameless).

Their only comment was do practice/qualifying, change it, race it, and
change it, do not let it stay on engine after it has been used.

Does any one knows what this is?

The 4 liter jugs just say Castrol B353.

Can anyone give more info?

Regards
Paulo
PS: racing time!
Will start taking photos tomorrow as the scrutineering starts tomorrow!
At least one Alfa 155 already on paddocks.
Web page will be up tomorrow night with news photos.
http://homepages.msn.com/CommercialSt/alfame/index.htm