Help! Seattle 2600 damaged by backing truck!

While waiting in traffic Friday and staring into my testarossa's
beautiful eyes, a pickup truck suddenly backed up into the grille of my
beautiful nero 1963 2600 Sprint.  I am in agony. Anyone out there with a
recommendation on a Seattle body shop? Bill at Shadowflight did my paint
right before I got the car last year, but I'm not sure he wants to do
the metal work on the lower valance and the fender. I need leads on both
grilles, radiator, water pump  and Carello trim rings and lamps. Big
concern in the metal work-- anybody got a recommendation here?
raygun
1963 2600 Sprint dripping coolant in my garage.