Re: alfa-digest V7 #1154

    I have an '84 Spider, and I just bought a used  factory hardtop.
(Spiders didn't get hardtops as an option until maybe '88, but they will fit
any spider after around the late '70's.)  Anyway it has a cable for the rear
window defroster and ceiling light, so i bought the dash switch for this from
a dealer, but now don't know how to fit it into my dash as it is made for
later Alfa, nor do I know how to hook up this swithcy, which looks like a
relay, and has mulitple connectors on it.
      I am lso in need of bolts for the large metal clips that bolt the rear
of the hood to the car....it came without them, butI bought some clips from a
delare, with no screws.  Finally, the window gasket/weatherstripping is all
chewed up (looks exactly like a rat was gnawing away at it.) Anyone know
where I can get replacements for this molded gasket/weatherstripping?  My
local dealers and some aftermarket places (like International Auto Parts)
can't help.
    Thanks.