We just bought our seventh Alfa

To end the discussion of which one of GT's is better I suggest that you
guys would do like I and my father: Buy as many variants as you just can
and then enjoy them all!

Yes, I am very happy to be able to tell all of you that today, day
before my 20th birthday,  we rescued a 1971 1750 Berlina for 3000 FIM
(500$ USD) - So now we have six 105-series Alfas  ('68 1750 berlina, '69
Giulia 1300 ti, the "new one", '73 2000 Berlina, '73 Giulia 1.6 Super,
'74 1.6 GTjunior) and our lovely F12 Ambulance!

The car used to belong to an ambassador who lived in Hanko here in
thesouthest part of Finland and after he died his children sold
it to a scrapyard (!) of a friend of my father.

There's lots of rust, as almost always, but it is fully working and the
only things that aren't original are the ex Saab (yack!) front seats and
it's odd orange paint (or did A.R. paint berlinas in orange too?).

Find the Alfa-grin,
Antti Korhonen
Finland