re:the best GTV

I can't wait to anounce that I'm the happiest new owner of a red 74 GTV.
The car is pure stock, one owner (now two), no rust.  I feel like I entered
the Alfa Hall of something.  I just hope my Milano doesn't start to act
jealous.
Contacts with the appropriate registers will follow soon, as well as pics in
my web site.  In the next 2 years I'll become a lot poorer adding all the
usual upgrades and needed restorations, but it SHALL BE the best GTV I can
have; 1300, 1600, 1750 or 2000, don't matter.
Jorge Mazlumian
Redlands, CA
89 Milano Verde in nero
74 GT Veloce due mila in rosso 501