Left side of SAAB 99/900 engine?

Very good! As a long time SAAB owner I should have covered that...er...angle!

In fact, we used to joke about that drivetrain on account of the ease with
which the entire package could be removed from the car. One didn't even
have to remove the hood, that was only necessary if you needed to change
the clutch without removing the engine! It was said of a good SAAB 99:"
Great car,  engine's only been out once and that was just to change a leaky
sump gasket!"

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
86 9000 Turbo (and ex owner of 78 99, 84 900T,gotta love those machines)
215,000km and going fast