Cold Spider

I replaced the water pump, thermostat, fan, hoses, shroud and motor
mounts on my '83 Spider and had the radiator repaired after failed motor
mounts resulted in the dreaded "exploding fan".  I also installed a
sacrificial anode. The repairs were completed about 6 months ago and the
car has performed very well since then.  Now that the weather is turning
cool the heater is no longer working.  I have changed the thermostat,
cleaned the heater, flushed and bled the cooling system and still have
no heat. The temperature gauge shows 180 degrees when the engine is warm
so the water pump appears to be working properly.  The problem seems to
be poor circulation as there is no coolant moving through the heater
hoses.  Water from a garden hose moves freely through the heater and
heater hoses. I would appreciate any input about what to do next as I am
quickly running out of ideas. Thanks!

Alex     '83 Spider
Oxford, NC