The "classic" Alfa Pose

I originally sent this to the alfaracing digest, but it seems like it didn't
make it.  So.. I'll repost to both digests...

bob

*****
I was staring at the pictures of GTV/A/Ams in my office and was wondering why
it seemed that modern GTV/A/Ams don't strike the same pose.  Specifically,
the "classic" pose is both rear wheels on the ground, tucked into the fender
wells, and the front wheels pouncing, with the inner front in the air.  From
what I've seen, most current GTVs don't lift the inner front tire.

A quick scan through the CRH indicates that anti-roll bars have not changed
much in dimension.

Any thoughts?

The reason I ask is that my GTV tends towards the opposite effect.  I have
difficulty keeping my inner rear wheel from spinning.

Bob Brady, DVAROC
'74 gtv
'88 verde