Giulia coupes, GTAs, GTVs & The Best Bits

Saluti digesti,

After seemingly EONS of lurking, I step into the breach to ask something.
Having followed the "which is best" thread, I am curious as to what the
"ideal" Giulia coupe would have (the grill from a '71, the head from a GTA,
etc., etc.).

I am currently "between" Alfae, and prior to purchasing my "next" I'd like
to know which car would make the best platform to have all of the "best
bits".

- -Joe