Renting an Alfa

I'm going to London soon, and would like to rent an Alfa while I'm there to
say that I've driven a newer model.  Can you get a GTV with a 3 litre or
even a manual transmission?  What about the 156 or 166?  Rentals in the US
are automatics and kept as boring as possible to dissuade people from
thrashing the cars.  I have no reason to believe that this isn't also the
case on the other side of the pond, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  Thanks in
advance.

Lawrence Gowin
Network Engineering
Level 3 Communications