RE: Renting an Alfa

You can contact Europcar in London, Victoria branch (close to the stati=
on)
(+44 171 83 48 484). I rented a Alfa  2.5 V6 with sport pack (lowered b=
ody
etc.). I had it for 10 days with unlimited milage and belive the rent w=
as
approx. GBP 500.  They also have the 2.0 TS version which is less nose
heavy. I dont know about the GTV's, but they did have Spider 2.0 TS. No=
ne
of the cars were automatics. I did not ask, but I assume that they also=

stock the 166.
Ask if they have got the 156 Selespeed (the new gearbox operation syste=
m),
it is really excellent for hard driving!

=D8yvind Iversen
Norway
Alfa 156 2.0 TS (will be manufactured in week 47)
=