Lower toggle switch/early GTV

> Curiously there is also a toggle switch mounted horizontally
> on the heater control module attached below the dash,
> and it operates the four-way flashers. Does anyone know
> whether this was a standard item on a US-spec '67 car?

I'd love to hear more input on this.  My late '67 (Nov. 67 built) GTV does
not have this lower toggle switch, but I've seen many '67's that do.  I've
heard it was California-only but haven't verified that.  Fiberboard-dash
GTV's came with 3 unmarked toggles, wiper (one-speed), dash lights
(non-rheostatic), and heater fan motor.  My car had 4 unmarked switches, but
I think the PO put that in.  I have seen other 4-toggled dashes, but I don't
think that was in the master plan.

> There is also a very nice chrome Bosch map light under the
> dash, which turns on and off when its rotating-sleeve cover
> is opened and closed. Original??

Original, although mine is made by Hella, never seen a Bosch map light.
These lovely little lights are sure-fire battery killers!  Make sure it's
off before you leave the car.

Be sure to check out the St. Louis chapter's website.  There are volumes of
absolutely fantastic articles on early (and late) Alfas there.  I used this
website to put relays in my headlight switch.