Russ Neely
Oklahoma City
Anti Wrong Wheel Drive Bigot

In a message dated 11/09/1999 12:09:48 AM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:18:39 -0500
 From: <lah@domain.elided>
 Subject: How to change 164 motor mounts

 I decided to change some motor mounts on my 91 164S because it was clunking
 a bit when I shifted.  I read on the list that only the right rear mount
 was difficult.  My local dealer had had the right front mount in stock so I
 decided to change that one even though I wasn't really sure which needed
 replacement.  I figured I'd get a better view of the others while I was
 down there.

 <snip>
 The left side looks much easier and might not require unbolting anything
 except the mount itself.

 Lawrence Hegarty   1991 164S
 Montreal, Quebec   1986 Spider (in bed for the winter)