re: '69 Spider Muffler Bracket Bushings

Assuming these are the same as used on the '74 GTV (a pretty good bet),
they are pretty easy.  I got mine out using only a vise as a press and a
big socket (maybe 36? 40mm?) as the drift to push on them (and plenty of
WD40 of course).  Once you get them moving they come out pretty easily.
The new ones weren't very tight going in, so I put Loctite bearing
adhesive around them to keep them in place (at least for a while).  No
complaints so far, did this about 4 mos. ago.

     Jeff Matson
     Harvard, MA
     '74 GTV 2000
     '91 164L