RE: alfa-digest V7 #1144

Congratulations Damian on purchase of a boxer engined Alfa!

>From: Damian Adams <damian.adams@domain.elided>
>
>Just a couple of questions for starters:
>Do 33's have self-negating indicator returns?

Yep, however I think they are similar to the late model Alfasud indicator
mechanism (please correct me if I'm wrong) and the return mechanism is made
of very flimsy plastic and a good used one is very rare.  I recommend you
search for as many good second hand ones as you can find and stockpile them.

>P.S. Italian lesson needed. Quadrofoglio = 4 what???

Four Leaf?  i.e. the four leaf clover racing emblem.

Welcome to the boxer engine Alfa family - sounds like you got a very nice
car.

cheers,

Evan Bottcher
Melbourne, Australia