Wanted Momo hub for 1987 Quad and Plastic J-hook Covers for Hardtop

Hello Digesti-

I recently purchased Alfa #2, a 1987 Alfa Spider Quad - to go with my
1973 GTV, with the approval of my wife.  It was time for a new car and I
wanted a late model Spider as a daily driver and she was all for it.

Like every Alfa owner, I'm looking to make a couple of modifications.
I've already replacing the seats with Recaro SEs (It's all Jonathan
Kirshtein's fault, he put one in the GTV and now I'm hooked.)

In addition, I'm looking for a Momo hub.  I know they're discontinued
for Alfas.  If I remember correctly, someone was selling one a couple of
months back.  Is it still available or does anyone else have one they're
willing to part with?  Or can anyone point me to a source for used hubs?

On another note, does anyone have the plastic J-hook covers (as quoted
by APE) for the hard top?  Again, this was mentioned many, many digests
ago.

I knew I should have planned ahead (about the Alfas I may purchase in
the future) and picked these items up.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

- --
Stefan Roeser
Marblehead, Mass
73 GTV (home)
87 Quad (at Paul Glynn's getting spruced up)