'67 Dash Controls

Sid Gage asks:

"Curiously there is also a toggle switch mounted horizontally on the heater
control module attached below the dash, and it operates the four-way
flashers. Does anyone know whether this was a standard item on a US-spec '67
car?"

My US-spec '66 Duetto has the extra toggle for emergency flashers, too. It's
my belief this was a port-of-entry addition, since I've never found
documentation for the wiring, and said wiring is not color-coded.

Bob McKeown
Nashville, TN