Re: alfa-digest V7 #1140

Alfa Listers,

While on the topic of coolant temp and fan switches I have a query:

I have just done my second normal h2o pump at 88k.  All belts were changed as
well as a coolant hoses and fan switch.  My fan switch now activates at
closer to 200 degrees slightly higher and then comes right back down to 175
degrees.  The previous fan switch came on at 185 degrees.  I got the switch
from IAP.  Could there be two different temp switches?  I also changed the
coolant catch tank.

Thanks in advance,  Michael
88 Verde