Re: alfa-digest V7 #1140

Our '67 GTV ("the one we've got") does use the third dash-mounted toggle
switch for the panel lights. Curiously there is also a toggle switch
mounted horizontally on the heater control module attached below the dash,
and it operates the four-way flashers. Does anyone know whether this was a
standard item on a US-spec '67 car?

There is also a very nice chrome Bosch map light under the dash, which
turns on and off when its rotating-sleeve cover is opened and closed.
Original??

Sid Gage