Is there an AlfaNeely (sp?) in the house?

The other day, driving home through the college where i work, one of the
students, a nice young lady, stopped and did a double take as i went by and
then stood looking quizzical at the GTV. I thought something might be amiss
(lost student, flat tire, who knows?) so stop, engage reverse and pull back
to ask if we may be of assistance. Her reply was "Is that a GTV?". Now keep
in mind, the gtv was discontinued before this child was born, so i sat there
gaping, wondering what on earth, when she turns and blithely remarks in
parting, "Oh, my dad has about 14 Alfas back in Oklahoma... look him up, his
web name is AlfaNeely..."

andres in Santa Fe