Re: The Best GTV

To call any GTV ugly is misleading. They're all beautiful, I like them
all.

But my favorite is a 1971 model year: I just prefer the look of the grill
and interior, love the way the 1750 engine runs.

GTV sighting:
I was at dinner with a big crowd of friends last night at Pizzeria Uno in
Cupertino, CA. When I left to go home, parked two spaces over from me was
an extremely pretty blue GTV, 1971 vintage I believe, with steel wheels,
etc. Does it belong to anyone on the list?

Godfrey