brake resto

> I'm trying to decide between Stainless Steel Brake Corp, and White Post
> Restorations to rebuild/sleave my disc brakes, master cylinder etc.  Can
>
> anyone give me recommendations?

I have used White Post on a 69 Spider master cylinder and found them
(Billy) to be of the best quality as far as service, delivering what
they said they would and product.

I don't know of the other co. so I can't comment.
- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
Mastro Alfa Romeo / Subaru Inc. 800.683.ALFA
Home of SuperPro Polyurethane bushings and Magnecor Wires
Tampa Florida USA