RE - Death on the race track

pissed off!<<<<<<<

Me too, Dave.  CNN's coverage - as a representation of USAian media - also
has me pissed me off.  Utterly disingenuous at best.  Two bit whores in
classy clothes perporting to be journalists.  If a ball is not involved,
neither is the media.

Talk to you off digest.

David

PS    Again, consider that it took a Jackie Stewart after being pinned in a
gasoline flooded cockpit to make an improvement in F1 safety many years
ago.  Then Senna.  Where is forethought?

Consider as well Sterling Moss who lost his career in a crash (and perhaps
once again at Monterey) and whose complaint about modern racing is that it
is too safe.

David