L.A. car event

Just a reminder and for those that weren't paying attention...

Best of France and Italy car show and swap meet

Sunday Nov. 7
9 AM - 5 PM
Woodley Park
in Van Nuys area just north of 405 and 101 fwy. intersection

$15.00 to display 1st car, Addl. car $10.00, 3rd or more free

A good show in spite of all the Citroens and Peugeots, last year Jay
Leno brought a Bugatti Atlantique.  I have it on good authority that the
complimentary car wash will Not be provided this year.  A strong Alfa
representation is expected, along with a few Moretti's, Fiats,
etceterini, Ferrari and hopefully more than one Maserati.  There was a
Bora shown last year with an engine so clean you could eat off it.  My
engines look like that on all my vehicles, right up to the point I put
oil in them.  Hope to see some Maseratisti and Alfisti there!!

Ian