Re: F1 and Eddie, why didn't Schui let Eddie through?

Folks,

In the situation where a tie is achieved, with current FIA F1 regs, I
understand that the driver with the most season wins takes the title, so if
that were the case, Mika would still be the champ, and explains why Michael
didn't let Eddie past.

FWIW, I think the right result happened. Ferrari were given a second chance,
and couldn't capitalise on it (apart from the constructors title). Mika
could only loose, so I think he did well to handle the pressure and keep it
together - he does seem a little highly strung for an F1 pilot!

Ciao,

Ian