Re: Alfa advice.

Unfortunately, none of the Boxer Alfas ever made it to the US so I have
no experience with them at all. The Alfa-Digest does have subscribers
around the world so perhaps some others will be able to reply to you
regarding the 33. I've copied this note there.

A-D folks: Please copy Damian on any responses you might have. Thanks!

Godfrey

Damian Adams < damian.adams@domain.elided > asked: