Berlina newsletter

I'm working on the latest Berlina Register newsletter, so if you (1) want to
get on the [regular US mail] mailing list, (2) want to place a classified
ad, (3) have a Berlina-related item to include, please send to me.  There is
no fee for this, but nominal contributions and stamps for using in mailing
are appreciated.

Andrew Watry
1284 Monterey Ave
Berkeley, CA 94707
Berlina Register
67 Fiat 850 Spider (with timing set correctly, still unbelievably slow)
67 Giulia Super (bystander remarked yesterday that it looked "just like a
Rambler he used to have")
74 GTV (almost totally down to bare metal at the moment)