Taking the PO Cake Award

Friends ...

Hearing a rattle on my 93 Spider Veloce, I find that I lost a nut on one of my
exhaust pipe flange bolts.
Nut replaced but as I rolled out from under the car ... what do my eyes behold
but my rear sway bar is not connected to the link rod at the upper end -
Driver's side. Not only is it not connected but the link rod is bent so if I
attempt to connect it, it bends my rear brake cable. Really bent ... almost at a
40 degree angle.

Hmmm ... the Previous Owner strikes again!

Off to IAP website to find a replacment but the picture (#33514) looks nothing
like my part.
To see what I mean, go to http://mastroalfa.com/superpro.htm and look at the
picture on the right. This is exactly my assembly, part, and side of car. And
the rod has a nice curve to it ... not #@$^## bent!

Questions:
Is the IAP Part the actual part but the picture incorrect?
Am I on the wrong page and hence wrong part number?
Can a Digester direct me to either a parts supplier or reply with a part for
sale?
What is the proper penalty for a PO that repairs a car to this level (though
that begs the question of days for me in purgatory for not seeing this before I
bought it in July)!

No wonder that shake was so severe over bumps ........!
Again your answers are my best help! Thanks!

Rob Favali
Manchester CT (soon Burlington VT)

http//www.favali.com/alfa.hmtl)