Re: alfa-digest V7 #1126 WLA body shops

I use Lanse's Auto Restoration on Pontius in WLA.  Lanse is a good guy, and
has done really beautiful work on a number of cars over the years for me...
he can work to pretty much any standard you'd like (my Aston Martin DB4C
looked better than another club member's DB5C painted by Hill and Vaughn, but
I could still afford to have him paint my Giulietta).  There's a 101 series
giulietta there now... You should be careful to talk about your expectations
for time frame... (A number of cars whose owners didn't care have sort of
languished there for a loooong time, but he's pretty much done things when he
said he would for me, including some hurry-up work when we've needed it.)
Lanse Haselrig-(310) 473-0881
Usual disclaimers.
Dan Rhodes