164 S question

I was looking at an 164 S yesterday (in quite good shape).My question is:
Is it normal for a suspension with no apparent flaws (no red right) to
display only minimal, almost imperceptible difference among the rides of the
2 modes?
Also, anybody care to comment about how many 164 S with factory Recaro might
have been sold?
It is a bit weird that ARDONA/ARI people show no interest in this digest.It
would make a lot of difference (in my opinion) if they would choose to post.
You know what else i thought?How aware of the Digest do you think the Factory
is?What if one would introduce the digest to them, say, in a mail.That might
be a bit of a free market research for them..
Vlad
'91 164 L

End of alfa-digest V7 #1126