re: Bloody trunnion arm bushings...

Michael,
     I just did this work on my GTV.  I couldn't find the tool, and my
Alfa mechanic couldn't get them out either.  What we ended up doing was
purchasing a very good used trunnion with the bushings and washers in
place.  I was quite happy with the results.  These bushings tend to have
a long life, though the washers are often toasted (mine weren't even
there).  I think that these bushings are the most work to do and have
the least benefit, so you might skip them (as long as your washers are
intact).  I don't know where the mechanic got the new trunnion from (it
was about $100), but you might call APE or something...

        Jeff Matson
        Harvard, MA
        '74 GTV 2000
        '91 164 L