Electronic ignition for Cast iron 2000

I've recently installed an electronic ignition from RML automotive in
Daytona Beach Florida into my '61 AR 2000 Roadster. What a difference.
The car ran well to begin with but now it runs great. It has excellent
power and acceleration. I caught myself doing 95mph down the highway on
the way Auto Italia at the Portofino Bay Hotel in Orlando while chasing
Alfa Bill In his 164(I hope there are no law officers reading this). The
car starts very easy now and acts more like a sports car than a touring
car. The ride is smooth and it'll get up and move when you hit the
throttle.  Thanks to Rick Lovechio for the work he did building this
unit. It took a mere 1 hour and 20 minutes to install it and time the
car. If you're looking for a little extra umph for that C.I. 2000 this
is it. Give Rick a call. I highly recommend it.