GTV Register & Looking for Fusi

1972-74 US Versions
2000 GTV REGISTER by Y 2000
Have been compiling this register since 1991 and have over 500 entries. I am
making an effort to get more entries and create a printed version for Y2K.
See Oct. 99 Alfa Owner. Info needed: Ser #, Color Ext/Int, Manuf date DS door
jamb and any other interesting info and your name and address. Printed
version to look something like this:
AR3023260       RED/Black       12/73       Alex Gouras, NY
This is not for profit or exploitation of any sort, but merely as a reference
and informative tool for all owners. Please take a few minutes and send me
your info, parts and parted cars also welcome and will be noted as such.THANK
YOU.
Alex Gouras
200 E. 58th Street Apt. 9H          email: AMGALFA@domain.elided
New York, N.Y. 10022-2034             FAX: (212) 826-0642

I am also looking for a resonably priced Fusi Tutte le Vetture... THANKS.