Foreign Cars Italia, part 3

	I, too, liked Bob Robinson and he treated me very well, although FCI
service has been VERY expensive for quite some time now, and they LOOKED for
things to repair early.  But FCI has not had an Alfa-certified mechanic for
some time as well, from before the time Alfa pulled out.  When I lived in
Greensboro, I had my spider serviced by Mike Miligan, who worked at Crown
Honda, was Alfa-certified, and is now the service manager at Merchant Tire
on West Market street.  Don't know how much work he is willing to take in
for himself, but he is really good on Alfas and I always felt in
particularly capable hands with Mike.

	I also have good things to say about Darryl Kimrey, one of FCI's
sales staff.  He sold my 90 Spider for me a couple of years ago.  He knew I
wanted another one and he called me last month, said he had found a 93
Spider with only 20K on it, had looked it over, thought I ought to take a
look at it, and gave me the seller's phone number."  And he didn't want
anything for the effort.  Of course, Darryl probably wants to sell the guy a
Ferrari now, but he's up front with you and I like him.

	steve
	93 Veloce