Alfetta Driveshafts, Suspension, and Brakes Manual

There was some discussion regarding Alfetta driveshafts a while ago, and I =
ran across a genuine Alfa Romeo manual that covers the brakes, suspension, =
steering, and drive shafts, and maybe the gearbox and clutch as well...

The really wonderful thing is that while it is the genuine article being =
printed on glossy A-4 size paper, it's not really bound except by those =
little brads, so putting the manual into a two sided copier is rather =
trivial...

If you're interested, send me your name, address, and $5 (to cover =
priority mail and a small binder to house it in) to Innovative Technologies=
, Inc., 7080 Donlon Way #109, Dublin CA 94568, Attention: D. Przybylski.